Thursday, February 4, 2010

So Sweet...

Last week I got an e-mail asking about taking some newborn pictures from someone that I don't know! She said she had seen my blog - I really didn't know anyone other than family and friends looked at my blog ;) I have really only taken pictures for family and friends, and friends of family and friends so far...I guess I am branching out. Exciting!!

Anyway, on to more important matters:

Meet Cole...

He was born on Christmas Day - what a great Christmas present :)
He's 5 weeks old and was as sweet as can be. All it took was a bottle and a diaper change

(or two - haha)

and he went right to sleep.
I discovered that I didn't have too many little boy props for pictures.
I need to start adding some blue and green things to my collection!

This next one is one of my very favorites!
So sweet and peaceful...
Have a fun time on your trip! Hope you enjoyed you sneak peek :)

8 comments:

Lindzer said...

Oh my goodness!! I have been checking your blog all day, I could barely wait to see them! They are so perfect! Thanks so much for all or patience today, yeah a diaper change or three :) It was worth it though!! I can't wait to see the rest, you do such a great job!!!

Alexis said...

So adorable! I love that blue sheet one, too! How is that hanging and how did he stay in there??! Awesome photos - as usual!

Bryce and Britt said...

Ash, you do such an AMAZING job!! I can't wait to have you take pictures for me..someday..:)

The Porter's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy & Ashlee said...

Lexie- it is a scarf that his mom brought. I had his mom and Andy each holding a side. He was hanging right above a bean bag (just in case he rolled out), but we were very careful :)

Howells Fam said...

Ash, these turned out so cute! I can't wait for my newest baby pictures! (And of course, more of Carlee - my favorite subject at the moment!)

Dana said...

Beautiful Ashlee!

K'Lyn said...

Okay, love these. I don't think I have seen this before. Nice work. We too need pictures - taken before the weather gets too warm since I bought sweaters for the boys.
Email me if you are up for it.